Latest jokes update with Dindy 11

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
Dindy

Aug 10th, 18:00

I wonder how girls survive heartbreak and still later go and date another guy...

I played 9ja bet and because of one team lost 100million and have been suffering from chest and heart pain for over 3 months...😒😒😒

I don't think I will ever pay 9ja bet again.... 😒
😒

#Dindy

Dindy

Aug 10th, 18:03

That painful moment as a child when your mum tells you that she doesn't have money to pay for your excursion.😊😊😊

You will be like "Mummy said she doesn't have money to pay for my excursion o, but she has money to be buying tom-tom, mummy is just wicked.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

#Dindy

Dindy

Aug 10th, 18:04

That moment when you're in church sitting beside your crush and she start speaking in tongues, but you don't know how to speak so you form you own.

Dindy: Roborobo!, rara o! rararara o!, dalodalo!, Sheeeeba! Sheeeeeba!.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ

And after the church service she be like
Benny: Oh brother Dindy, I never knew you could speak in tongues.

Dindy: Well you see my sis, the lord opened my mouth to speak....... Ah! bros you too dey lie ehnπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

#Dindy

Dindy

Aug 10th, 18:06

That moment when you're in class having lectures, then the lecturer ask you what he said last, but you can't remember because you've been thinking of the 9ja bet you played....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Lecturer: Mr Dindy what was the last thing I said.

Dindy: Sorry, please repeat the scores again.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

#Dindy

Dindy

Aug 10th, 18:06

Ibadan slayqueens be like "Dindy it is not spells Ibadan, it Na spells i-badon".....πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Please where can I collapse my head is doing me somehow.....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

#Dindy

Dindy

Aug 10th, 18:07

When I was a kid I always feel happy in the morning when my mum wakes me up in the morning to brush my teeth because I end up licking liquid sweet [toothpaste]

#Dindy

Dindy

Aug 10th, 18:08

That moment as a kid when your mum puts toothpaste on your toothbrush and tells you to go brush and after 5mins you come back and ask for more.

Dindy: Mummy, mummy I need more toothpaste.

Mum: Ah but what happened to the one that was there before?.

Dindy: I lick it.

Mum: Why?.

Dindy: It taste like sweet.

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

#Dindy

Locked Previous topicNext topic
aThe World's Most Powerful Laptop! Dave Lee 17M views 1 year ago Home Trending Subscriptions LIBRARY History Watch later Liked videos SUBSCRIPTIONS Popular on YouTube Music Sports Gaming MORE FROM YOUTUBE Live Settings